Consider Beowulf’s three great fights and how the escalation of these fights increases Beowulf’s heroism after each victory. In doing so, pay close attention to the pattern and escalation of each fight, including Beowulf’s motivation, who these fights are with, where these fights occur, and how Beowulf emerges as the victor. Develop your answer thoroughly and use passages from the reading as support.
- Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
- Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
- Your initial response is due by Friday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Reply to at least one classmate; your response must have a minimum of 100 words
- Your replies are due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- In order to receive credit, please submit your initial response in two locations: this discussion board and Turnitin. Use the Submit Assignmentbutton on the next page to submit your initial response as a Word document to Turnitin