6.2 a discussion
We’ve made three descents into the underworld this semester. Once in Week 2 with Odysseus, once in Week 4 with Aeneas, and now in Week 6 with Dante. Consider how Dante incorporates the works of his predecessors (Homer and Virgil) in his epic poem. How does each author build upon the work of his predecessor? Be sure to cite passages from the texts for support. Develop your answer thoroughly and use passages from the reading as support.
- Your initial response should be at least 1,000 words in length
- Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
- Your initial response is due by Friday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Reply to at least one classmate; your response must have a minimum of 100 words
- Your replies are due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- In order to receive credit, please submit your initial response in two locations: this discussion board and Turnitin. Use the Submit Assignmentbutton on the next page to submit your initial response as a Word document to Turnitin