A Shaky Start
Topic: A Shaky Start for Healthcare.gov
Details: Read Case study on page 569-571 “A Shaky Start for Healthcare.gov”
Answer all questions. Make sure you use examples from reading, google external resources, and your own personal experience and critical thinking. Each answer should be at least one paragraph or answers can follow essay format, but all questions must be addressed.
1. Why was the Healthcare.gov project so important?
2. Evaluate the key risk factors in this project.
3. Classify and describe the problems this project encountered. What people, organization, and technology factors were responsible for these problems?
4. What were the economic, political, and social impacts of Healthcare.gov’s botched implementation?
5. Describe the steps that should have been taken to prevent a negative outcome in this project.
Solution PreviewThis project was extremely important because of its close link to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as the Obamacare. Healthcare.gov was a centerpiece of the legacy of President Obama just like Obamacare…