Norris, T.L., (2019). Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States (10th ed.). Wolters Kluwer
***Chapters 29 – 31
2. Two or three references that are relevant to the content and published within the last five years.
3. Reference list must be in APA 7th edition format.
4. 300-word count excluding reference list (Do not include the question in word count)
· Thorough identification of the importance of the subject matter to the individual, clinical, and professional.
● Supports discussion concepts through evidence-based information.
● Clear critical thinking acknowledges application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
· No grammar, word usage, or punctuation errors.
· Overall style is consistent with professional work. ● Writing style facilitates communication.
· No Plagiarism