Those are the questions that have to be all answered
This is book analysis essay on the book “Parallel Worlds” by Michio Kaku
Here are the guidelines:
– 12-point Times New Roman font
– Title page with just the title of your paper in 16-point font bold with your name below in12-point font italics centered in the middle of your page.
-Minimum 1,000 words.
Those are the questions that have to be all answered:
– Who is the author and what is his/her general background? Why might they have written this book?
– An explanation of the author’s thesis: What is the focus of this book? What was he trying to say?
– What struck you or stood out in this book and why? Be as reflective and thoughtful as you can. This is the soul of the paper. (Focus on this question)
– How does this book change/challenge the way you look at or think about some previously held belief about the world? If it did not change or challenge anything for you, then carefully explain why.
Please make sure to answer each questions thoughtfully and go in depth at analyzing the book. I will be mostly graded on the depth of my paper and my answers and the sincerity with which you reflect upon it.
This paper is for a physics class so I would like you to please mention some college level physics but not extremely complex ideas.
Image preview for those are the questions that have to be all answered