This assessment requires you to explore the literature. Using the PICOT you developed at the beginning of the course, search the literature (library database) to find 2 research articles that are examples of 2 different levels on the levels of evidence hierarchy. The pyramid that illustrates the levels of hierarchy is provided in instructional materials. Please read about the levels of evidence to ensure you understand them before selecting your articles.
- Develop your title page
- Page 1: Provide your APA 7th edition reference for your 1st article at the top of the page.
- In paragraph 1, identify the level of evidence on the hierarchy, summarize the design, sample, hypothesis/research question and any other components of the study itself
- In paragraph 2, discuss the findings and the relevance/importance of the study to nursing practice (ie. why is this information important to know?)
- NO CONCLUSION is needed.
- On a new page, Provide your APA 7th edition reference for your 2nd article at the top of the page.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second article. Again, no conclusion is needed.
Your studies MUST be less than 5 years old (no exceptions