This week, you will complete a annotated bibliography for a paper that will be due in Week 5. For more information on the required format of the bibliography please click on annotated bibliography template. Choose three of the eight topics listed below.
- The major developmental theories for children and adolescents.
- Impact of current trends on developing children and adolescents.
- Impact of geography in the sequence of development.
- Physical development from childhood through adolescence.
- Cognitive development from childhood through adolescence.
- Social and personality development from childhood through adolescence.
- Emotion and language in varied contexts (e.g., home, school, peers).
- Age-appropriate milestones and anomalies.
Using the South University Online Library database (ProQuest or EBSCOHOST) only, find twojournal articles related to each topic area chosen. (Your textbook, Wikipedia, or any other Web source will not be accepted for this assignment.) The journal articles have to be from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. The articles do not need to be empirical studies but are required to be from primary sources.
- Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.
I have almost all the articles you need except for one article, give me a moment to upload everything.
This is the outline requirements.
Cognitive development from childhood through adolescence.
Link to the first and the second document is attached https://www.
Age-appropriate milestones and anomalies
I need a additional paper for this topic.
The major developmental theories for children and adolescents
Link for the first article
These should be all the articles, I still need a article for Age-appropriate milestones and anomalies.
Annotated Bibliography: The major developmental theories for children and adolescents
Junlei, L., & Julian, M. M. (2012). Developmental Relationships as the Active Ingredient: A Unifying Working Hypothesis of “What Works” Across Intervention Settings. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, Vol. 82, Pg. (157-166). doi:10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01151.x
In this article, the authors argue that developmental relations are categorized by reciprocal individual relationships that exemplify a lasting emotional add-on, increasingly more multifaced arrays of joint operations, and an equilibrium
Word count: 900 WORDS