|Number of words||848|
|Number of sources||1|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START
1. Find a short passage you found particularly interesting from the text I attached. (Matka Polka)
2. Type the passage out on its own page. Leave plenty of room for margins and spacing. The passage may not exceed 1 page; 1 paragraph would suffice.
3. Make notes directly on the passage. Use a word processing highlighting and annotating functions. (Take note one the paragraph you choose from step 1)
4. Use the notes on the passage to write an analysis of both the passage and the larger story. (2 pages. So there is a 1-page note+paragraph you choose and 2-page analysis)
5. Your paper should be Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.
(There will be an example of what should you do for the first-page note-taking. You will need to find a paragraph or part of the article and type in the first page and take notes on it. Check the example and follow all the instructions. Make sure you fulfill the two-page analysis, do not leave the big part blank on the last page. If all the instruction are followed, additional tips will be given after the work)
Image preview for”write an analysis of both the passage and the larger story.”