What are do we still care about in using these architectural elements?
Research Title :
The middle ages main architectural schools:
1. Gothic architecture
2. Romanesque architecture
3. Christian architecture
– The architectural elements ( Walls, Roof, Floors, Windows, Doors, Lighting, Height) + Architectural philosophy.
– Architectural analysis of horizontal projections and facades.
– The opinion of the researcher.
– Heights of the ceiling
– Materials used
– Movement of sound inside the building
1. Talk about the elements of each architectural school.
2. What are do we still care about in using these architectural elements?
3. Write your opinion in terms of the used of these architectural elements nowadays.
The skeleton of the research:
– A general paragraph about the title.
– An entrance to the main title.
– A presentation about the research points.
– How was the research conducted.
– A presentation about the first requirement in details
– Discussion about the first requirement.
– A presentation about the second requirement in details.
– Discussion about the second requirement.
– A presentation about the third requirement.
– Discussion about the third requirement.
– A presentation about the main title of the research.
– A presentation about the main requirements of the research in separate paragraphs.
– The researcher’s architectural point of view about the title ( Criticism)
Image preview for what are do we still care about in using these architectural elements?