Argumentative Essay Progress
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW 1-4 AND ALL BULLET POINTS
SEE ATTACHED FILES ON WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR MY FINAL PAPER
Final Argumentative Essay Progress
1. Prepare In preparation for this discussion, make a list of what you learned most throughout this process, as well as difficulties you may have encountered along the way.
2. Reflect: Think about what you have learned in the development of your research findings on the global societal issue you chose in the Week Two Discussion, your proposed solution. and its ethical outcomes, and share with your classmates why this specific issues requires further research.
3. Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
· Identify the global societal issue you have chosen to research for your Final Argumentative Essay and explain why further research on this topic is important.
· Provide a clear and concise thesis statement. that includes a solution to the global societal issue.
· Explain how this global societal issue impacts a specific population.
· Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly source and provide statistical data that you found surprising on the topic.
4. Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference information of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations . and references ..
Undocumented immigration is a global issue which manifests in different contexts. Different challenges are associated with the movement of the immigrants such as lack of health care, human rights violation, and situations…