Explain the components of a robust Risk Management Plan and Risk Register and discuss how risk management was conducted in this case.
Case study report
In your analysis of this case, you must ensure that you include the following:
• An introductory paragraph and brief summary of what this case study is about.
• Explain the components of a robust Risk Management Plan and Risk Register and discuss how risk management was conducted in this case.
• A short paragraph as a conclusion.
All submissions must be done through the online Turnitin portal in Moodle. Percentage similarity MUST NOT exceed 15%.
Read the Case Study associated with the specific unit carefully, then proceed as follows:
11. Prepare a response that is 750 words or a maximum of 3 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and reference page) and should follow APA format and referencing style.
12. While there is no “formula” for analyzing case studies, the following guidelines are recommended:
n. Define the outcomes and objectives for your analysis. What questions are you trying to answer and what issues are you trying to resolve?
o. Rapidly skim through the case study and get a sense for how the case study has been structured
p. Read through the case study with paper and pencil and make notes as you go along
13. Structure the information in the case study: this is the key step.
q. Whilst addressing the case questions, think of the information given in the case study as “raw data” that you have gathered to help you answer the questions and resolve the issues in Step 2a above.
r. You need to structure this information in order to resolve the issues. Here are some useful dimensions along which you can structure the given information chronologically:
xv. evolution of the industry in which the enterprise operates (e.g., changes in technology, customer needs, competitive landscape)
xvii. evolution of technology (including manufacturing), product platforms, and product lines of the enterprise
xviii. the technology, product, and process development process within the enterprise
xix. growth (or decline) of the enterprise with respect to market share, revenues, costs, profits, etc.
xx. the organizational structure of the enterprise
xxi. key decisions made at different stages in the life of an enterprise, and the drivers for these decisions
14. Make extensive use of figures, tables, trees, etc. to shape your thinking during the structuring process.
15. Draw conclusions, answer questions, resolve issues, and make recommendations using the structured information in Step 3.
Image preview for”explain the components of a robust Risk Management Plan and Risk Register and discuss how risk management was conducted in this case. “