You are responsible for researching a topic and writing a 5 page paper (not including Title page or Reference page) on your topic.
- Pick a topic relevant to the study of child development. Your paper should explain how your topic is relevant to a child’s development.
- You will write your paper and post on a Research Paper discussion board.
- You must have a reference page with at least 3 references pertaining to your topic. References must be current within the past five years. References must also be cited in your paper in MLA format. References can include information from:
- A book or professional journal article written on your subject only
- Magazine, newspaper or internet articles
- You should identify an opposing view point in your paper.
- Summarize the information, analyze differing points of view, evaluate the information, discuss the application of your research and discuss your personal opinions and recommendations.
APA Format 915 words
Child Development was last modified: April 25th, 2023 by