Commercial Bank Management
Use the same financial institution that you selected in Assignment 1 (Bank of America). Use the Internet to research its customer service features, financial statements, and financial performance.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Examine the organizational structure of your selected organization, indicating how this financial structure helps the organization achieve its goals. Provide support for your rationale.
- Analyze the customer service features offered (e.g., ATM, Website, etc.). Propose what the organization can do to improve or add to these features and the likely impact to the organization.
- Determine the selected organization’s financial position based on the data collected from their major financial statements (the income statement, the balance sheet, and the statement of cash flows). Use at least three (3) major financial ratios to support your argument.
- Compare the financial performance of the organization that these statements infer to the industry average, drawing conclusions related to the organizational performance.
- Suggest improvements that can be made to better organizational performance or ways the organization can continue to capitalize on its success. Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The Bank of America is one of the largest Financial Institution in the World recording enormous banking services per year. It is strategically located in Charlotte where it receives a high number of customers per day who engage in the transaction of money either through withdrawing…