Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic plan for your place of employment
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic plan for your place of employment or a company with which you are familiar.
Include the following in your plan:
- Mission, vision, core values
- Environmental analysis
- Internal or external industry trends and economic factors
- Legal and legislative issues
- Internal or external technological changes
- Demographic or labor trends
- Social concerns, such as education, family or sustainability factors
- Strategic (Long-term/short-term goals)
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
HP Business Environment
The modern society has embraced technology so much to the extent of creating a demand-influenced supply increase on some products used with respect to various sectors. Consequently, some of the companies that started operations in the early stages of adoption of the use of computers continue to enjoy significant success, derived from their reputable brand names. Hewlett & Packard is one of such companies, with its focus on computing devices being critical to the company’s success, in addition to the reputable brand name the company has acquired over the years. Notably, the aspects of the company’s activities are well expressed in its mission and vision statements, taking into consideration the environment in which the company operates.