Define the project goals and customer (internal and external) deliverables
For this case study, you can use the process improvement example that you addressed in the Module Five discussion, or you can choose to select a different process for this case study. This case study will ask you to use the DMAIC process for your process improvement project.
The basis of this case study will follow Table 13-2 in your textbook, the Six Sigma process, DMAIC:
- Define the project goals and customer (internal and external) deliverables.
- Measure the process to determine current performance.
- Analyze and determine the root causes of the defects.
- Improve the process by eliminating defects.
- Control future process performance.
Provide at least one paragraph for each DMAIC step as noted above. Be creative and apply research, course concepts, tools, and techniques to help improve your process.
The cases can be found here.
Image preview for define the project goals and customer (internal and external) deliverables