Diphtheria and Pertussis
Index or table of contents
• Etiology ( Origin of the disease, historical context, bacterial, viral, or parasitic agent and statistics . Countries, men, women, etc. )
• Dx ( diagnosis, diagnostic tests, images, findings in CBC, and/or serological tests )
• Pathophysiology ( Signs and symptoms of the disease . Infectious process, the gateway of the microorganism, incubation period ).
• Tx ( treatments, pharmacological, non – pharmacological treatments, adjuvant and/or palliative treatments . If any . )
• Life expectations ( how the patient’s life will be after healing
.Prevention and education