Share a time in your life when you feel you were tested. What happened?
God often tests those who serve Him, not as a punishment, but to teach new and valuable lessons in life. Often, we discover how we have prepared ourselves for these tests only after we go through them. So are we tested in our social advocacy and work with others in communities and organizations.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate Christ-like attitudes, values, and worldviews and ethical and professional behavior within advanced clinical practice. (PO 1)
Make sure you follow every command I’m giving you today. Then you will live. You will increase your numbers. You will enter the land and take it as your own. It’s the land the Lord promised with an oath to your people long ago. Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way. He guided you in the desert for these 40 years. He wanted to take your pride away. He wanted to put you to the test and know what was in your hearts. He wanted to see whether you would obey His commands. He took your pride away. He let you go hungry. Then he gave you manna to eat. You and your parents had never even known anything about manna before. He tested you to teach you that man doesn’t live only on bread. He also lives on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- In an APA formatted paper, write a one-paragraph response to each of the following prompts:
- Think about the types of tests we have taken in our daily lives and try to understand why God wants to test us.
- Share a time in your life when you feel you were tested. What happened?
- How did you handle the test? Do you consider your approach to be effective?
- When you’ve completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself, and submit a copy to your instructor using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop.
ACCESS THE ASSOCIATED RUBRIC
ACCESS THE ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION PAGE
Image preview for share a time in your life when you feel you were tested. What happened?