Explain the difference between strict inerrancy and limited inerrancy
Answer each question, Be sure your answer is thorough.
And the answer for each questions should be just 4 to 5 sentences. Be sure your answer is thorough.
1. Explain the difference between strict inerrancy and limited inerrancy. two theories for explaining God’s role in the writing of the Bible and what it communicates to US.
2. In 325 AD, the Council of Nicea affirmed that Jesus, the Son, is God. just as the Father is. And later 451 AD the Council of Chalcedon declared that the son two natures, divine and human, in one person, the Son. Explain how these two councils and the debates surrounding them illustrate the concept of the development of doctrine.
3. what “crisis of faith” did Mother Teresa experience ? How does the writer Christopher Hitchens interpret this experience negatively?
4. Explain the three views of relationship between science and faith the explained by John Haught: Conflict, contrast, and Convergence.
5. What are some of the most important tools of biblical criticism? Why is biblical criticism important in the study of Christianity?
The strict inerrancy entails the belief in the eminent infallibility of the bible.
According to this theory, the Holy Scripture and the Old Testament are considered the word of God thus must be followed…