- Introduction(1 pg.)
- Thesis Statement: Forensic Entomology, when available, is a useful method for determining a body’s time of death.
- Intro: Background and summary on the use of entomology on corpse.
- Preview main/major points:
- Body Paragraphs
- Different kinds of bugs to analyze and when they appear (2-3 pg.)
- How to measure matureness of insects, and relate it to time (1 pg.)
- How to tell if a body has been moved (1 pg.)
- Alternative methods
- Brief preview of how alternative methods are used to find time of death (2 pg.)
- Comparison of methods to main topic (1 pg.)
- Statistics and research (1-2 pgs.)
- Summary on conclusions conducted from research
Forensic entomology, when available, is a very useful method for determining a body’s time of death. Forensic entomology can be defined as the study that uses insects to determine time of death of a corpse…