Reply to Alexis Martinez AshCL12WK2D1-1
Assignment Details: Read Alexis Martinez’s post to week 2 discussion 1. (Alexis Martinez’s post to week two discussion one is attached). Then provide a response to Alexis Martinez’s post to week 2 discussion one answering the following questions. Did Colleague Alexis Martinez consider the clinical partnerships that result within the CC/IC delivery model? Did he/she Integrate concepts developed from different content domains in psychology, address the following questions.
· How might health care teams achieve therapeutic goals for individual clients?
· How does this support health literacy?
· What factors might lead to the failure of the CC/IC delivery model?
· How might lack of acceptance of the value or viability of the CC/IC model by stakeholders, lack of awareness of the clinical competencies of various members of the team, barriers to financial reimbursement for services, and lack of integration of support services within the practice cause a breakdown in efficacy?
· What supportive interventions within the CC/IC model address such issues?
In addition, did colleague Alexis Martinez consider the following: how successful health care models assume an understanding of each profession’s competencies and responsibilities. For example, primary care providers (PCPs) are sometimes unaware of the abilities and practice scope of psychology professionals.
· Identify methods of targeted intervention and education for PCPs that might alleviate potential issues for the CC/IC model.
· Evaluate and comment on the potential work settings where you might find the CC/IC model. In what ways might this model provide more job satisfaction?
Image preview for”how might health care teams achieve therapeutic goals for individual clients?”