As you continue working on your Capstone Project this week, review current issues with recruiting
Option #2: Recruitment: Recruitment Strategic Plan or Strategic Initiatives
As you continue working on your Capstone Project this week, review current issues with recruiting and retaining healthcare personnel and begin drafting strategic initiatives for the recruitment of healthcare providers and professionals. This will be included in your Assessment section in the final portfolio document.
Your well-written review and strategic initiatives should meet the following requirements:
• Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
• Include an infographic/pictograph image that is placed in the appendix. If you are not familiar with creating an infographic/pictograph, you can use the following sites as a guide: https://www.piktochart.com/ (Links to an external site.) or https://www.canva.com/create/infographics/ (Links to an external site.)
• Utilize headings to organize the content.
• Include a minimum of three references with associated in-text citations. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
• Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
If you have any questions about strategic planning or any aspect of the Capstone Project, please contact your instructor.
Image preview for”as you continue working on your Capstone Project this week, review current issues with recruiting”