Conduct an evaluation of alternatives and strategic choices pertaining to your recommendations for this project.
Strategic Thinking Map: Recommendations
Module 6 Assignment
The next component of your Capstone Project is evaluating alternatives and strategic choices as part of the Recommendations section of your analysis. Conduct an evaluation of alternatives and strategic choices pertaining to your recommendations for this project. Then develop a visual diagram as part of your Recommendations section. Use the strategic thinking map examples mentioned previously if you need assistance with creating the visual image.
Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your Assessment section and include the following:
• Strategies for intervening in potential weaknesses and threats discovered in your market and SWOT or PEST analysis
• Strategies for leveraging positive attributes discovered in the SWOT, PEST, or SOAR analysis
• Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
• Feasibility for development of satellite clinic
• Value-adding strategies, support, and resources (e.g., equipment, technology)
• Development of strategic initiatives.
Consider the use of corporate-level, divisional-level, organizational-level, and unit-level strategies in your Recommendations section. The visual map is to be used only as a supplement to your written recommendations.
Your well-written recommendations should meet the following requirements:
• Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
• Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
• Include the strategic thinking map in an appendix.
• Include a minimum of four references with associated in-text citations. The CSU Global
A library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
• Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Image preview for”conduct an evaluation of alternatives and strategic choices pertaining to your recommendations for this project. “