Describe the role and profession that you work in at this organization.
IPE Interview and Reflection Paper Rubric (25 Points)
Items to include in the Paper
Part I: Interview – Provide a detailed interview (1-2 pages & submit this interview ) Consider to include these answers to the interview (Only Non-Nursing family, no DNP, no nurse tech, no aide):
1. Describe the role and profession that you work in at this organization.
2. Describe your responsibilities and the culture of the organization.
3. Describe your leadership style and provide an example.
4. What has been your education and experience prior to this healthcare role?
5. What has been your biggest challenge in this healthcare role?
6. What has been your greatest achievement in this healthcare role?
7. What suggestion or suggestions do you have for improving healthcare collaboration between healthcare professions?
Each number below=1.5points
Part II: Student Reflection- Your reflection (Describe what you have learned using citations from Chapters 1 -2 of Weiss textbook and literature search to locate at least one scholarly article, 1-2 pages) Your answers to the Questions should be focused on the person you are interviewing and benefits of learning about other healthcare professionals along with the your summation..
1. What did you learn about the connection between healthcare roles and collaboration from conducting this interview?
2. What surprised you, if anything, about the interview?
3. What leadership qualities or behaviors did you learn from this interview?
4. Article citation (in paper=1point). Article you use is submitted with paper. (attach article from your literature search= 1point) Find an article no older than 5 to 7 years related to your IPE interview (profession interviewed and IPE) and submit article with your paper to canvas upload as a pdf to Canvas gradebook-
5. Describe an IPE core competency or IPP behavior (from Canvas course module 1- download) that relates to your finding from this interview.
Each number below=2 points
Important: The Article used for citation must be sent or the paper will not be graded.
Upload pdf or copy to Canvas dropbox.
(Note: you can see that APA is 4.5 points while the content of this paper is most important)
Part III. Paper is APA formatted; good grammar and sentence
Structure. Paper should include an introduction, discussion of topic, and conclusion and reference page (0.7 points). (Total pages, 4 – 9 pages for entire paper). Citation included from Weiss textbook (1.8 pts).
Reference page and APA format above (2 points)
Professor Comments: Total Points Earned:___ /25
I attached the interview so you will expand on the points provided then write a reflection….
Image preview for describe the role and profession that you work in at this organization.