In this assignment, your task is to assess the value of hypothesis testing.
Assess the Value of Hypothesis Testing
Books and Resources
- Cho, H. C., & Abe, S. (2013). Is two-tailed testing for directional research hypotheses tests legitimate? Journal of Business Research…
- Dash, M. (2018). Pedagogical issues in hypothesis testing. Malaysian Journal of Education (0126-6020), 43(1), 25–33
- Knapp, H. (Academic). (2017). Descriptive statistics, categorical [Video file]
- Lash, A. A., Plonczynski, D. J., & Sehdev, A. (2011). Trends in hypothesis testing and related variables in nursing research: A retrospective…
- Palmer, J. (2016). Statistical issues in parapsychology: Hypothesis testing—Plus an addendum on Bierman et al. Journal of Parapsychology, 80(2)…
- Weiers, R. M. (2011). Introduction to business statistics (7th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western, Cengage Learning
Read Chapter 5
In this assignment, your task is to assess the value of hypothesis testing. This will require you to investigate the criticisms of hypothesis testing. Once you have completed your research, you will write a short paper in which you use your resources to support an argument for the use of hypothesis testing and how one might mitigate these criticisms.
Length: 1-2 pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Note: All papers are run through TurnItIn.com.
Image preview for in this assignment, your task is to assess the value of hypothesis testing.