What is the problem you want to address?
In this activity, you will practice creating a research question using one of the flowcharts provided. You only need to complete one flowchart. Be sure you include each of the areas of importance below in your flowchart. (Note: you may choose any of the labels from each set below.)–Topic–Increase in Homlessness due to COIVD-19
- Narrowed topic / Topic / What is your topic?
- Questioning / Problem / What is the problem you want to address?
- Hypothesis / Wondering / What do you want to know?
- Research Question
- Use one of the flowchart templates provided or create one of your own. -ATTACHED
AREAS OF IMPORTANCE
- Includes each of the areas of importance.
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Complete at least one flowchart.
- Address each of the areas of importance.
There are 3 research questions attached to pick from to go thru one flowchart with. Break down one of the research questions below into one of the flowcharts below.
Image preview for what is the problem you want to address?