How to Utilize this Information to be Better Prepared for Your Future
Unit 7: Core Assessment – Stage 7 Building Blocks
- Points 0
This is the final stage of your individual profile project created from the Stages/Building Blocks from the previous units!
UNIT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Illustrate the importance of leading through obstacles (CLO 5).
- Recognize common team obstacles (CLO 5 and CLO 6).
- Examine the role of leaders, followers, and the context in toxic/destructive leadership (CLO 2, CLO 3, and CLO 5).
- Finalize your project about your personal leadership/followership/team member style with references to the advantages, disadvantages, and goals.
INDIVIDUAL PROFILE PROJECT
Each student will research and have at least four quality sources/references for the paper. Sources are defined as major periodicals or major books from well-known authors. In-class materials, textbooks, and Internet sources may be used in the paper, but they do not qualify as one of the four required outside sources. All sources must be documented as required by the APA handbook for proper formatting. In addition to the four sources, the paper must include at least one objective personality profile or personality assessment like the Meyers/Briggs, DiSC, Hershey/Blanchard model, etc.
To prepare for the core assessment project, create a running document to keep track of notes and sources throughout the course by using headings for each required section to be completed throughout the course:
- General Opening/Introductions
- Findings from Personality Assessments
- Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses (according to the results of the assessments linked to a relevant theory)
- Goals (short-term and long-term)
- How to Utilize this Information to be Better Prepared for Your Future
- Conclusion/Review of Personal Growth and Lessons Learned
Image preview for how to Utilize this Information to be Better Prepared for Your Future