Introduction To Science
You will be required to do a term paper on one of the topics listed below.
- Discuss how the unique physical and chemical properties of water contribute to the importance of water for life on Earth to survive.
- Discuss how the methods of experimentation and observation have changed throughout the history of science.
- Explain the role so called “accidental” discoveries played in the history of science.
- Describe the major experiments and scientists involved in the discovery of DNA as our hereditary material and its structure.
- Explain what role women played in the Scientific Revolution of the 18th Century? What role do women in science play today?
Your paper should be creative, interesting and 2-4 pages (500-1,000 words) in length. It should be well-organized and demonstrate an orderly flow of information that clearly addresses the subject chosen. In APA style.
Solution PreviewWater is essential for life on earth to survive. The chemical composition of water is denoted as H2O, one oxygen atom, and two hydrogen atoms. The chemical structure gives the water molecules polarity, an electrical charge that can attract other atoms. As such, water polarity enables it to dissolve…