Develop the definition and characteristics of various leadership theories
As a leader, you often need to display or clarify a concept. A matrix is a grid that contains information and offers a visual model of ideas. For this assignment, you will create a matrix that explains leadership theories.
- Trait theories of leadershipStrategic Plan – Implementation Plan, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plan Analysis
- Behavioral theories of leadership
- Contingency models of leadership
- Skills approaches to leadership
- Situational methods of leadership
Develop the definition and characteristics of various leadership theories and approaches to leadership (trait leadership, behavioral leadership, contingency leadership, skills leadership, and situational leadership).
Provide one or more examples to support the definition or characteristics of each form of leadership.
Write out your explanations in each section using about 350 words for each section.
Format your Leadership Theory Matrix with the template and consistent with APA guidelines.
Image preview for develop the definition and characteristics of various leadership theories