Leadership Style Action
800 to 1,000
Continue developing your Leadership Style Action Plan by evaluating the skills needed to keep production and morale at peak levels in professional situations. Complete this section of the Action Plan by including the following:
- Begin by identifying the leadership competencies and behaviors of successful leaders.
- Then, do an assessment of your existing leadership competencies.
- Prepare a SWOT analysis of your leadership strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- List at least 1 leadership competency for S, W, O, and T.
- Write your vision statement for success as a leader based on your SWOT analysis.
- Write out 5 goals to help you achieve your vision.
Be sure to provide APA citation and references to support your work.
For an individual to become a successful leader, he is supposed to acquire behaviors and competencies that associate with effective leadership. One of these competencies is interpersonal skills. These skills enable leaders to acquire…