Write a 700- to 1,050-word APA format paper in which you identify listening barriers you have experienced, explain their effects, and determine appropriate listening strategies and responses during verbal communication.
Include the following:
- Describe a situation from your life when you had trouble listening.
- Identify two or more barriers that were present.
- Explain how each barrier contributed to your inability to listen effectively.
- Determine which two strategies would allow you to cope with these barriers.
- Explain how each strategy might work to eliminate a particular barrier.
References: Include the course text with in-text citations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
According to Muljanto & S. (2015), it is found that proper listening is the most crucial part of communication, and effective communication is the most critical skills in an institution. For two parties to have a productive meeting. There should be an excellent listening strategy for better communication. In many of the occasions, poor listening Leeds to harmful impacts among the team members, it also creates conflicts and the loose of team morale due to misunderstandings between the members during the decision making the process. Conflicts and misunderstandings crates a negative environment. Therefore, everyone should check and make a change in his or her listening skills to avoid conflicts between the friendly groups of people.