MKT571 – Questions 5
MKT571 – QUESTIONS
Answer the 8 questions below, each question must be a minimum of 200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn.
Must be answered in your own words, NO cut and pasted phrases or paragraphs — you can include the URL address so we can click and go to the site, but do not copy and paste (even with references and citations). This way we can avoid plagiarism as well as copyright issues.
BOOK: Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. Boston: Pearson.
Ch. 19: Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
What are the various methods used to make marketing communications more effective?
What is the role of marketing communications?
What is the marketing communications mix?
Ch. 21: Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media, and Mobile
4. What has Facebook done well and why haven’t others copied all aspects of their marketing plan?
5. What are the pros and cons of online marketing?
6. How can companies carry out effective social media campaigns?
DQ 1: Brand Loyalty
7. Think of your favorite brand: Apple
What do they do that encourages your loyalty? What do you like about your experience with this brand? What further improvements could this brand make in communicating with you?
DQ 2: Lifetime Value of a Customer
8. Consider the lifetime value of customers (CLV) from Ch 5 and the impact of cost of initial customer acquisition, value of repeat business, etc. How do concepts like branding and customer loyalty impact the lifetime value of a customer? How would a business behave if they totally embraced the customer equity concept and maximized CLV?
Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
1. What are the various methods used to make marketing communications more effective?
Marketing involves interaction with clients with the aim of convincing them to buy your product and leave the other. However, to efficiently communicate, organizations require an understanding of who their target audience is (Percy, 2014). Once you understand the people you are relating to, it becomes easier to reach them.