Deliverable 07 – Holistic Patient Intake Form and Nursing Resource Handout
Now, this paper has three parts please read carefully and understand what they are asking for.
1. The first part is asking for a patient handout.
2. Asking for patient intake form, create a patient intake form.
3 Patient treatment plan.
6 pages for this paper but different topics. Please GOOGLE Patient intake form and you will see those examples on how to create it.
You are the chair of a newly formed Holistic Nursing Committee at the healthcare setting where you are currently employed (if not currently employed, base it on previous clinical experience). You were recently asked to create a holistic patient intake form that will transform current nursing practice in your facility and enhance the holistic healing environment.
Create a holistic patient intake form and a resource handout for nursing staff that attends to the items below:
- Create a resource handout for nursing staff that provides background knowledge about holistic nursing practices. Your handout should address the following:
- Describe at least 1 holistic philosophical, theoretical, and ethical principle in professional nursing practice.
- Define integrative nutrition and explain why it is the foundation for a holistic practice.
- Provide at least 1 holistic caring strategy that nurses could incorporate in their daily practice.
- Provide at least 1 therapeutic communication strategy nurses can use in their daily practice.
- Explain how creating evidence-based integrative, holistic, caring environments will enhance nursing practice in your facility.
- Explain how self-reflective practice influences an individual’s self-care and professional practice.
- Create an intake form for patient care that documents a holistic assessment of your patients. You have the freedom to design the intake form in a traditional way (questions that assess your patients), or you may want to develop an alternate approach (using a visual graphic for patients to circle areas of wellness/concern). Whatever approach you choose, your intake form must be clearly organized, well designed, and assess all of the following domains of care:
- Nutritional Assessment
- Physiological Assessment
- Emotional Assessment
- Sociological Assessment
- Developmental Assessment
- Spiritual Assessment
- Cultural Assessment
- Family Assessment
- Environmental Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Prevention Assessment
- Community Assessment
- Patient Treatment Plan
- Conventional Treatment Preferences
- Complementary Treatment Preferences
- Health Goals
Image preview for”create a resource handout for nursing staff that provides background knowledge about holistic nursing practices.”
Click the purchase button to get full answer.
Create a resource handout for nursing staff that provides background knowledge about holistic nursing practices. was last modified: October 5th, 2021 by