|Number of words||338|
|Number of sources||0|
First Year Seminar in Honors (FYSH)
Essay 2Peer-Assessment Guide
Please respond to the following questions as you review your peers’ paper.
1) What is your favorite section of this paper and why?
2) What strategies did your peer use in their introduction to set the tone and direction of their paper? What do you perceive as the strengths and/or weaknesses of the introduction?
3) What is the thesis of this paper? Whatstrategies did they use to narrow their focus in the paper?
4) What strategies did they use to integrate evidence from various sources into the paper? How did they balance these sources with their own ideas and make them blend into sentence structures?
5) What is the biggest weakness of the paper? It might be a large issue like how they organized the paper or something more focused, like a section that needs to be developed. Give at least one specific example. What do you think they can do to improve the paper?
Image preview for”what is your favorite section of this paper and why?”