Physiology visual illusions
You have a choice of responding to option 1 or 2 .
Watch the video above. Then teach it to one other person. Write three paragraphs about
1. what you learned. Describe what was going on in your vision? What is the illusion called ?
2. what objects did you attempt to substitute to view on your hand
3. Who did you teach it to and what was that experience like for you and for the person you taught.
Describe what you learned about visual illusions.
2. How can we apply our understanding about illusions to understanding how differences between people can arise?
3. What do we need to remember about illusions of reality?