Please answer each question separately and in complete paragraphs
Please answer each question separately and in complete paragraphs (APA).
1. Describe the impact of autism on all members of the family. (parents and siblings)
2. Describe the changing effects of ASD through the life span (infancy, early childhood, elementary years, adolescence and adulthood)
3. Describe the selection of interventions in home-based interventions.
4. Explain three limitations and/or problems related to the exclusive use of consequences strategies to modify the behavior of students with autism.
5. What are the steps fro completing functional behavior assessment. Why should it be conducted, and who should be involved in the process?
6. Explain the benefits and limitations of embedded instruction on the learning and various academic, social, and communication behaviors of students with autism.
Autism has for a long time been perceived to be an ailment that mainly affects patients. However, the family and close friends of the patient also go through different impacts that may reduce their welfare and well-being. The parents can be so affected and one may feel as if they are responsible for the condition that their child is suffering from. Some may even feel embarrassed when they are walking with their children in public.