Create a draft outline of your Portfolio Project.
1. Option #1 and Option #2: Portfolio Project Draft Outline. Due date July 20 2020
Create a draft outline of your Portfolio Project. Be sure to designate which option of the Portfolio Project you have decided to complete. Submit based on following directions:
1. Include a Works Cited page that lists all your sources according to the
2. You may use this resource (Links to an external site.) for your outline.
3. You should have at least five sources, including at least one primary source and a scholarly journal article, to support your paper. You should fully cite all the sources (and/or images) in your outline using APA format. You may decide to strengthen the outline with additional primary sources, scholarly journals, and secondary sources but the primary source and scholarly journal need to be included in your final draft.
4. Include with your submission a discussion of your findings and describe any problems you have overcome or need to overcome to have a successful project.
Image preview for create a draft outline of your Portfolio Project.