What were the research questions?
Examine Quantitative Research Questions
For this assignment, you must locate three different doctoral dissertations on a technology topic that use a quantitative research methodology. These should differ from the ones you used in previous weeks.
For each dissertation, discuss the following:
• What were the research questions?
• Why did the researcher use those research questions?
• Why did the research questions require the use of a quantitative methodology?
• What design was used?
• Was the design appropriate for the study given the research questions? Explain why or why not.
1. Create three supporting research questions for your research problem from the previous assignment.
2. Justify why the questions require the use of a quantitative research methodology.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including the title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards and
Image preview for what were the research questions?