1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. Read through your past Discussion boards and assignment reflecting back on your thoughts and feelings regarding research.
3. Consider how working through each step of the research process in this class may have challenged or reinforced your thoughts and feelings about research.
4. Write a post reflecting on:
a. What are your thoughts and feelings about research now?
b. Do you feel like you understand the research project process?
c. Is there an aspect of the research process that still worries you? Why?
d. Do you feel any better prepared for doing research in the future?
5. Your initial post of at least 250 words is due by the end of the third day of the workshop.
6. Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, as well as all instructor follow-up questions directed to you, by the end of the workshop. Each response post should be a minimum of 150 words and be posted on a separate day.
Image preview for”consider how working through each step of the research process in this class may have challenged or reinforced your thoughts and feelings about research. “