Your research will consist of tasks, discussions, and hands on lessons.
Throughout the course, you will conduct substantial research that relates to a component of the final project. Your research will consist of tasks, discussions, and hands on lessons.
The goals of this course are to:
Examine the impact on the organization’s ability to compete in the marketplace
Develop and maintain a successful workforce
Comply with those regulations that govern staffing and employment practices.
Final Project Description:
1. For the final project, you will conduct a case study on the company of your choice. You will conduct research in one of the following areas for the company:
– Outsourced Human Resources
– Coaching and Consulting
2. You will also include the following for the business selected:
3. Your final project will consist of two parts: The Final Presentation and the Final Paper.
4. Students may select the link Final Project to view information for the Final Project, which includes the final paper and presentation
Upload final presentation in Moodle as Lesson 9.
Remember: All writing must be supported by academic literature and will be in APA format during this course. You must cite each sentence in which you used materials from your academic literature. Your work will be checked for academic integrity by the Turnitin system. For a great breakdown of academic literature, please visit: https://www.lib.unb.ca/research/success/understanding.php
Do not use Wikipedia, Ask.com, Articlebase, businessdictionary.com, eHow, smallbusiness.chron.com, slideshare, referenceforbusiness.com, term paper websites, etc. From time-to-time, the professor may point out other sources that are not reliable academic sources.
Image preview for your research will consist of tasks, discussions, and hands on lessons.