Explains what the research is about and who/what it involves
you will begin the process of research in ways that directly relate to the final paper.
This week you will write on your chosen topic from the list below using one scholarly article
• Global leadership
In your own words, write a short paper (500-600 words) in APA format that answers the following questions:
• Explains what the research is about and who/what it involves
• Discuss how the research was conducted
• Write about how outcome of the research (what were the results?)
• Were there any limitations to the study?
• How can you use this study as part of your final research paper?
Your paper should be written in first person. Do not use quotes and fill up your essay with a bunch of text from the study you are exploring. I will be grading you on your ability to tell me in a conversational way the answers to the above questions.
The best way to go about this is to pretend we are all sitting around a campfire where you have been asked to explain the study you choose. Remember, all papers are automatically checked for plagiarism via turnitin.com the moment you hit submit.
Image preview for explains what the research is about and who/what it involves