Santa Fe Grill Marketing Proposal – Part E
Marketing Proposal – Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Data Analysis – present findings from statistical ANOVA
Present tables and graphs from SPSS
Develop company/corporate strategies based on the results of the ANOVA
Compare and Contrast different statistical test (2 qualitative and 2 quantitative)
Present a discussion on why the ANOVA is best suited for this application
Conclusion with a faith integration component
Specific Details Regarding This Week’s Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 4 Part D
3. Present a discussion where you compare and contrast different research methodologies (2 qualitative and 2 quantitative methods).
4. Present a discussion on why the ANOVA test is best suited for the Santa Fe Grill application
5. Present a discussion on the limitations of this project. Additional outside research may be needed to determine what type of information should be presented in the limitations section. hint: refer to student dissertations found in the CBU library.
6. Write a conclusion; be sure to add a faith integration discussion.
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be graded.
Santa Fe Grill was founded by two roommates about a year and a half ago. The need for self-employment inspired the restaurant idea. The founders first came up with the plan based on what they had learned in an entrepreneurial class. The plan demographics had to be implemented in Dallas. However, the restaurant did not achieve an optimal outcome causing the owners to opt for marketing research. This research aims to survey to help the owners identify the liabilities in their plan.