What motivated European exploration and colonization in the Americas?
A simple way to structure a short answer response is SAR = TS + S + CS.
Short Answer Response (SAR) = Thesis Statement (TS) + Support (S) + Closing Statement (CS)
1. What motivated European exploration and colonization in the Americas?
3. How did England try to raise money from the American colonists after the Seven Years’ War?
4. Why did the United States declare independence?
5. Did the United States draw more from the vision of Alexander Hamilton or Thomas Jefferson?
7. In what ways did religion inspire Americans to try to solve social problems in the early eighteenth century?
8. How did white Southerners justify slavery?
9. Why did the United States go to war against Mexico?
10. What was more significant, the Dred Scott decision or the Kansas-Nebraska Act?
11. Why did the South secede?
12. How and why did slavery end in the United States?
13. Was Reconstruction a success or failure?
Image preview for”what motivated European exploration and colonization in the Americas? “