In the final week of this course, you will design an intervention to address a specific problem you have identified utilizing social psychological insight. In Week 2, you began this process by crafting a topic statement. This week, you will continue to develop your thoughts by organizing them in the form of an outline, including an annotated bibliography that summarizes your research thus far. (For additional guidance, review the resources for Outlining and creating an Annotated Bibliography, available through the Ashford Writing Center.). Note that the purpose of this assignment, like the previous, is formative in nature. This is your chance to gain valuable feedback on the work you have completed thus far, as well as guidance as you move forward. To take full advantage of this opportunity, be sure you submit a substantive product. Your outline and annotated bibliography should encompass the following:
- Describe social behavior.
- Evaluate a problem.
- Explain relevant social psychological theory.
- Summarize intervention strategies.
The Outline and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be at least 6 double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s Introduction to APA.
- Must include an Outline and Annotated Bibliography.
- Must utilize academic voice.
- See the Academic Voiceresource for additional guidance.
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least 10 peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged.
- See the Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table for additional guidance.
Solution PreviewSocial behavior is the everyday interactions that occur between organisms of the same species and are useful to both of them (Potter, and Wetherell 1987). The word social behavior is a neutral term which might produce many different meanings making…