1. What are some advantages and disadvantages of providing humanitarian aid on a long-term basis?
2. How can we involve the affected community in the aid provision process? And what is the benefit? Include one example.
3. Can the aid provision lead to an increase in the conflict in countries where the conflict is the root cause of food insecurity?
4. How can technology have a positive influence on humanitarian aid organizations when responding to disasters?
7. Who will be participating in the recovery phase and what is their role? Give specific examples from both governmental and non-governmental organizations?
8. What is the role of the emergency manager during the recovery?
9. How will understand the ethics and rules of certain populations?
10. How does understanding the ethics, culture, and rules of society will affect our decision-making as Emergency managers?
11. What are some of the dangers that displaced populations face?
12. What are common causes of refugee displaced populations? How can you address these causes?
13. Explain the differences and similarities between surveillance and monitoring?
14. What is the basic idea of humanitarian assistance?
15. How do you ensure the security of food, water, and sanitation for responders?
16. As an emergency manager, how would you overcome your staff from becoming a security risk?
17. Does the humanitarian response carry the same aspects of disaster response? Why? Why not?
18. Going forward, the nature of the humanitarian crisis will continue to change. How can we adapt our current methods/models to address continuing changes?
Image preview for”what are some advantages and disadvantages of providing humanitarian aid on a long-term basis?”