Timeline of Major Periods in Art
For this assignment, you may use your current location, or pick another American city.
- List five significant creations in your city/town, such as buildings in different styles of architecture, bridges, and public art. Include the year each item was created.
- Arrange the chosen creations in chronological order, along with names of their creators.
- Explain the major styles/periods in art to which each of the five creations/selections relate. Include your rationale for your selection.
- Identify three additional local creative residents from the past and present, whose work could potentially be displayed at the library. List the forms of art for which they are known.
- Your timeline should be printable so that it can be distributed to City Council members and attendees at the meeting. Use the timeline templates found under the Insert tab to create a printable timeline.
- Clearly label your chosen location.
NOTE – Be sure the documents display proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Timeline of Major Periods in Art was last modified: March 14th, 2023 by