Provide extensive additional information on the topic
Several Big Data Visualization tools have been evaluated in this weeks paper. While the focus was primarily on R and Python with GUI tools, new tools are being introduced every day. Compare and contrast the use of R vs Python and identify the pros and cons of each. Provide an example of both programming languages with coding examples as well as your experience in using one or both programming languages in professional or personal work. If you have no experience with either language, please discuss how you foresee using either/both of these languages in visualizing data when analyzing big data.
Please make your initial post 550 words and two response posts substantive with 160 words. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Image preview for provide extensive additional information on the topic