What business will you be in?
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small startup business in Saudi Arabia.
Write brief notes on the following objectives:
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
2. General Business Description (300 – 400 words)
A. What business will you be in? What will you do?
- Mission Statement
- Company goals and objectives
B. Business Philosophy
a. What is important to you in your business?
- To whom will you market your product?
- Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or Short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
- Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
- Legal form of ownership: Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation, Limited liability corporation (LLC)? Why have you selected this form?
3. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features
Using word format and typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No matching ration .
Image preview for what business will you be in?