Did your schools have adequate resources?
Enjoy School: The Story of the American Public
Enjoy School: The Story of American Public Education http://www.
by Films for the Humanities & Sciences / Films Media Group. (Please follow the link that was provided by the instructor)
Respond to at least 3 of the following prompts.
1. Did your schools have adequate resources?
2. Did your schools have highly qualified teachers?
3. Was your school experience racially/culturally segregated/desegregated?
4. What was it like at school to interact with people of different backgrounds from your own?
5. Why do you think it took 8 years past the passage of the civil rights act to make progress in integrating schools?
6. How can racial integration be achieved in areas of de facto segregation?
7. How do you feel about the difficulties encountered in the bussing strategy of desegregating schools in the 1970s?
8. What are some issues for women’s rights in education in the past and currently?
9. What are some issues for students with disabilities in having their educational needs met in equality?
Image preview for”did your schools have adequate resources? “