Identify and discuss the key organizational levels relevant to inventory management and warehouse management.
- Identify and discuss the key organizational levels relevant to inventory management and warehouse management.
- Discuss the key master data relevant to warehouse management.
- Define the four types of goods movements in IM, and provide an example of each type.
- Explain the material and financial accounting impacts of goods movements in IM.
- Analyze the differences between one-step and two-step stock transfers.
- Identify several possible scenarios for stock transfers, and explain the key differences between these scenarios.
- What is a stock transport order used for? What are the advantages of using a stock transport order?
- Explain the differences between using stock transport orders without delivery, with delivery, and with delivery and billing. 9. Describe the steps in the warehouse management process in terms of triggers, tasks, data, and outcomes.
- Explain the role of the warehouse management process as it relates to (1) the procurement process, (2) the fulfillment process, and (3) the production process.
- Explain the relationship between storage location inventory and bin inventory.
- Describe the different options for the order of postings in WM and IM and the consequences of each option on IM and WM inventory status.
- Identify the key reports available in warehouse management and the significant information found in these reports
Answer preview identify and discuss the key organizational levels relevant to inventory management and warehouse management.
Discussion questions was last modified: September 9th, 2022 by