Module 2 Assignment
Your response should address the following prompts:
• Choose a low-income population to focus your assignment on.
• Explain why women of child-bearing age, infants, and children are considered vulnerable populations.
• Explain at least three health problems faced by women, infants, and children in the population you have chosen.
• Explain the importance of maternal and child health indicators in global health.
• Include data for maternal and child health morbidity and mortality for the population you chose.
• Explain the strategies used to reduce maternal and child health morbidity and mortality, including the role of community health workers.
• Support your response with at least five scholarly resources and properly cite/reference using APA 7th edition.
Note: Use appropriate headings for your Assignment as per the Walden APA 7 Guidance document.
References: five or more peer-reviewed articles, less than 5years old.
References must follow APA 7 guidelines:
• Only list sources you cite in your writing. Do not include sources you read but did not cite.
• Double-space your list, and use a hanging indent for each reference.
• Organize your references alphabetically by the author’s last name.
• Do not bold the title of the list.
• Include a reference list in every paper in which you cite outside material.
• Additional info:
Image preview for”explain why women of child-bearing age, infants, and children are considered vulnerable populations.”